This sure would look cool if you had the FREE Flash Player.
This park is located at 18 Florida Park Dr., approximately 1/2 mile north of Palm Coast Parkway. This is currently the City's main active park. The many amenities include...
(2) Little League Baseball Fields (unlighted)
(2) Soccer Fields (unlighted)
(2) Outdoor Basketball Courts (lighted)
(3) Tennis Courts (lighted)
(4) Three Wall Handball/Racquetball Courts (lighted)
(2) Bocce Ball Courts (unlighted)
(2) Shuffleboard Courts
(3) Pavilions & (1) Gazebo and Restrooms
(1) Sand Volleyball Court
Stop by and visit our newest addition to Holland Park, our dog park! The dog park is now open daily during park hours. The park is located between pavilions #2 and #3 and is neatly fenced in. The park is open to all types and sizes of our favorite animal friends.
In the near future, we plan to install benches for dog owners and water fountains for dogs and owners.
There are three (3) pavilions available for reservations.
The park is open 7 A.M.-11 P.M. daily.